Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th




Hi everyone.

Ok, so I know I have been MIA lately, but it is not my fault. I am with Kim right now and she has been such a slacker. Everyday I ask her if we can go take pictures. And everyday it has been a new excuse. But today I put my foot down!! (ok so it's really a paw, whatever) I woke up and said this is it lady either you get your but in gear, or by lunchtime your lawn is going to look like Swiss cheese. I gave her until 10am. As you can see she responds well to threats!!

I couldn't let today go by without saying hello to John, Liz and Simon. Oh, how the fireworks tonight will stir up so many memories. But my work here is not done. I still have many more people and places to check out, but don't you worry, I will return.
I miss you and love you!
Your friend,
Andy

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi JJ-

We miss you up here in Mass tons! I love your Armadillo! Glad to here you had a great 4th! All of our Nashoba classmates are talking about you and saying kind words and prayers.

I remember in 7th ane 8th grade when you used to walk by in the hallways and my knees used to go weak because I had such a big crush on you! Your wife sounds amazing - I'm glad that you found someone so special!

Best wishes - and we are all praying for you!

Love,

Robin

Unknown said...

Hi JJ,

It seems like just yesterday we were in Mr. Steins class! Those were some good years...life was simple.

Thinking of you, and sending out a prayer.

Love,

Sarah(Hatch)Dempsey

Bugalug123 said...

Hi JJ,

Wow! What a wonderful tribute to you and all of the people who love you. I got this website from Robin's Nashoba Reunion emails. I am so happy to be able to see your beautiful wife and great supportive friends and family. The photos bring back many memories, like Emerson School gym shows, dances, AC/DC tshirts, cape cod trip, all day eighth grade graduation practice, Laura Gill's graduation party and on... and on... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong and keep smiling that gorgeous smile!

Love,
Marianne (Tate) Salas