Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's Day to all you mothers out there.
I got to spend a great mothers day with my mom, dad, aunt Judy, Uncle Casey and my very favorite brother and his amazing wife Liz.Scott , my husband, grilled us up some great BBQ. We turned the channel when the sox were loosing 5-0 boy I guess we missed a good one. I think my son with his Orioles shirt was jinxing them so maybe it was good we turned it off.
John will have labs done tomorrow and I will be traveling down on Tuesday to join him and Liz at the wound care doctor. We have lots of questions on how to care for and what to look for when it comes to his legs. Hopefully between the 3 of us we can get some answers. Thanks everyone for all the great messages. John and Liz love them!

No comments: