Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Let's get together??

Hi All,
My name is Kim Stresing, I have been friends with Liz for many more years then either of us will admit to! Through my friendship with Liz, I have been fortunate to have met and become friends with John. My love and support are endless for both of you!!

I want to thank Vicki for starting this, what a great job you have done.
John, I sent a poster to you so keep an eye out for it. I'm pretty sure you'll love it!

For all of us in the New England chapter of "We love you John" I am wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together. I have some ideas for some creative wall art for his room but I can't do it alone. I will be more then happy to host the get together. If anyone is interested, my email is kimafischer@verizon.net

No comments: