Sunday, May 20, 2007

We love you John!

Hi this is Denise (Liz's sister)!

Our family is making some travel plans down to Florida....my mother and my sister Kathy are planning a trip down on Wednesday and I am finalizing my plans to come down with my son Casey (11) Thursday till Monday!! (May 24 -May 28.) We all wish we could be closer so we could spend MORE time with Liz and John ( and, of course, Simon!!) John, we think about you and pray for you everyday!! There are people I work with at the hospital that are always asking about you...and they don't even know you! Some told me they belong to a Prayer Line and have put you on it!! It is INCREDIBLE, the people pulling for you!!! I also want to mention what a great group of friends and family you have!! The love and support is tremendous! We are here for you! We'll see you real soon!!!

Love, Denise

1 comment:

Seth Rogers said...

I am grateful to have brought my wife Lisa and my three year old son Justin and my one year old son Parker to see JJ when we were in Florida last month. JJ tolerated Justin spilling the hand sanitizer all over the floor of his room, and Barb was nice enough read Justin stories while Lisa and I spoke with John.

Regardless of the amount of time that passes between visits, some feelings never change - and never will change.

John, I looked up to you when I was an adolescent. I looked up to you when Gramp bought us both dirt bikes (I wish I could ride as well as you). I looked up to you when you grew your hair so long in high school (For some reason, Hudson Catholic didn't tolerate that "style"), and I look up to you now when I see your stength and your commitment.

Love always. Your cousin,

Seth