Sunday, May 13, 2007

I have no idea what I'm doing!!!


I'm trying real hard to post a photo....I have not idea if this will work. I also my have signed onto this blog page under 3 different names!! Sorry :). Anyway, for those of you who are wondering who are these Lizotte people who have signed on under a thousand different names, well, I'm Liz's sister. The other k in kklizotte is my husband Kevin (I'm Kathy) and we have two boys, Maddox 3 and Zachary 10 months. Maybe there will be a picture of them! Here goes!

Mark, great job listing the visiting schedule! We plan on visiting in June, but the dates have yet to be determined.

John, with your sports package, did you see that Sox game??!! Now that's entertainment! I also tried roasting my veggies for the first time. They came out pretty good. Thanks for the idea. Keep them coming!

It's official. Zack is walking! (Liz we may have to break out the outlet plugs!). And he loves dogs...well, small dogs are the only ones he's been near, but it loves them! He gives a full out belly laugh when he sees them, so he's going to love Simon. Maddox just finished his dec hockey season (1-9)...and yes, the one game I missed is the one game they won. Instead of counting goals or assists like most parents would, we counted the number of times he touched the ball (or shall I say, the ball touched him) during the games! Oh well, better luck next season!

Well, if this works...amazing. The real test will be if I can get back to this page! Don't ask how I did it Denise! Talk to everyone soon. Kathy

No comments: